Poly is short for Polychromatic Light Therapy system and is an innovation in LED light therapy.
Poly utilizes multiple wavelengths to provide a wide variety of aesthetic & wellness treatment options.
Poly is used by estheticians, dermatologist, plastic surgeons, chiropractors and more.
- Stimulates ATP production & Collagen
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkle
- Lifts, firms, tones & repairs
- Reduces age spots & hyperpigmentation
- Reduces pore size & acne blemishes
- Fades stretchmarks & scars
- Aid in pain management by reducing inflammation
- Examples joint, back, muscles, arthritis
- Stimulates hair growth
*Results may very depending on use & person.
*Studies have shown Red Light Therapy to be an effective treatment for many.
Best results are achieved when POLY is used 15-20 minutes 2-3 times per week for 8 weeks.
Skin should be clean and free of makeup.
Allow 24 hours between sessions & protective eye wear should be worn.